THE NATIONAL LIBERAL PARTY – in conjunction with Nations without States – has produced the its first video relating to the forthcoming European elections!
The NLP is fighting the election under the banner of Self-Determination For All! And the video – issued at the very end of last month – has been produced to support the NLPs eight candidates who are standing in London.
The short video features a nice – and very apt – soundtrack and describes self-determination as a basic human right. It features some of our candidates, drawn from the diverse spectrum of London’s communities who are actively engaged in self-determination struggles around the world. The aim of the NLPs election campaign is threefold:
• To raise the profile of the principle of self-determination
• To raise the profile of specific self-determinist causes
• To provide oppressed nations and peoples, a direct front-line voice in the European Parliament and, in turn, in the arena of Europe wide politics.
This video has been put together by the NLPs Social Media team. More are planned – so keep your eyes peeled as one or two a week will soon be appearing! These will consist of short interviews with each candidate and general information relating to self-determination. The videos will run right up to the European elections, which are scheduled for May 22.
The Social Media team would really appreciate any feedback – good, bad or indifferent – and would particularly appreciate any ideas (especially concerning images and soundtracks) for future videos.
• HELP us viral it out using Social Media. Put it on your Facebook page or promote it via Twitter. Also ask your friends, relatives and workmates to do the same.
• KEEP bang up-to-date with the Euro-election campaign! Look out for the following Facebook sites:
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.